EUNIS'12 Photo Contest
During the Congress there will be a Photo Contest by the theme "EUNIS'12 and the Biodiversity of the UTAD's Campus".
Rules of the contest
1. The EUNIS 2012 Conference Photo Contest is open to registered conference participants only. Contest entries can be uploaded through the conference web site. When uploading their photos participants should provide their full first name and surname.
2. Each participant may submit up to three (3) photos. Should anyone upload more photos, the first 3 entries received will be entered in the contest.
3. Deadline for uploading the photos is Friday, 22 June 2012 10.00 a.m. latest. Later entries will be disqualified from the competition.
4. The subject of the photos must be in some way related to EUNIS'12 and the Biodiversity of the UTAD's Campus.
5. Offensive, indecent or otherwise unsuitable images will be removed immediately.
6. By submitting their photos, authors agree to allow the organisers to keep all entries received and use them in publications, promotional materials and in future EUNIS events. Authors will be credited by name for all images published.
The winner will receive a Microsoft XBOX 360 and will be announced during the Closing Ceremony on Friday, 22 June.